How this works

I'm in a year-long photography challenge run by my friend Heidi Mixon. You can see all the other contestants and read the story on her site. We've been taking pictures since last October 1st, and now we're collecting our favorites for each of the four themes and getting as many people to vote on their favorite pictures as we can round up!

The themes are:
  • Water(any kind of water, lake, ocean, rain, rain drops, rivers)
  • Trio (anything in a group of 3)
  • Broken (can be anything broken, ex. a broken rock, a broken window, a broken down car a broken relationship)
  • Song Titles (picture must depict a song title, ex “purple haze”...mountain rang with fog at sunset)
And here's how this blog will (hopefully) work.
There will be a little check-box under each picture labeled "vote." If you really like the picture (please don't feel like you have to vote on anything just to be nice), click on the "vote" box. If you want to say anything about it, feel free to comment :)

Please feel free to share on Facebook and encourage your friends to vote, too. The more votes I can collect, the better!
Please don't claim any of these pictures as your own. Copyright 2010 by Charla Virkler. Thank you for respecting that!

I think that's it! Have fun, and I hope you like what I've done!

No comments:

Post a Comment